JBA Customer Service??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I sent a email to JBA to get more infor on the the lift options available for my 2012KK. I expected to hear from Marlin but I got an email for a guy named Brent said he was the sales mngr. he gave me some info. and said anymore question just email.
well I did askin if I could put a dwn paymnt and make pymnts or maybe work out some kinda deal as I see 10 to 20 libertys a day in my imeddiate area and the surrongding areas and also that none of the offraod shops know about his lifts. thought maybe I could help him help me. oh yea. there are no lifted libertys in my area but there are alot.
the stealerships and the offroad shops have both told me I'm not the only one looking for somthing besides a Daystar plastic spacer lift.
I have not heard a word from JBA since my reply :think:

Whats up with that Im not asking him to give it to me. thought they might be intrested in making some money from the southern part of California. the pepole down here don't really know about the shop in BIg Bear or that the IFS lift is available

any suggestions-
Thanks
Wulf

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
So I sent a email to JBA to get more infor on the the lift options available for my 2012KK. I expected to hear from Marlin but I got an email for a guy named Brent said he was the sales mngr. he gave me some info. and said anymore question just email.
well I did askin if I could put a dwn paymnt and make pymnts or maybe work out some kinda deal as I see 10 to 20 libertys a day in my imeddiate area and the surrongding areas and also that none of the offraod shops know about his lifts. thought maybe I could help him help me. oh yea. there are no lifted libertys in my area but there are alot.
the stealerships and the offroad shops have both told me I'm not the only one looking for somthing besides a Daystar plastic spacer lift.
I have not heard a word from JBA since my reply :think:

Whats up with that Im not asking him to give it to me. thought they might be intrested in making some money from the southern part of California. the pepole down here don't really know about the shop in BIg Bear or that the IFS lift is available

any suggestions-
Thanks
Wulf
Answered over on the KJ side
and spell check does work :icon_razz:

Latest posts

Members online