JBA Bolt on 4-Link

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03silverrenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used JBA bolt on 4-link for sale. The bars are cut down for a 4" lift. I was running JBA 4" springs with two upper isolators on each side. The heim joints are bad and need to be replaced. $400 shipped or 370 local pickup. I'm in northern VA but do get up to Maryland's eastern shore every few weeks. Payment is cash, paypal, or venmo.

If you have sent me a message about them previously and I didn't get back to you my apologies, I don't think I have the private messages figured out yet.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/pts/d/jeep-liberty-jba-bolt-on-4/6336857528.html

Last edited:

03silverrenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
curious as to why you didn't like it ?

The ride is a little rougher but you do get more flex offroad. I plan on putting my jeep up for sale and its easier to recoup the cost of the 4-link by selling it separately rather than replacing the heims.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Ride is not exactly rougher , just good solid support
I love them and have switched back and forth over the years, can really tell the difference on and off road, especially in some stop light fun !:icon_razz:

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
debating getting it for a while....its my dd, I'm torn. Sorry this is potential thread jack...free bumps though:gr_grin:

drewwenmoth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this still avail? Any clue how much the heims cost? Cant find them or the size on jba’s website...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.