Jba 4 link vs IRO wj rear a arm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like I will be able to get these now, may keep a few in stock just in case
The brackets
Have a lift to do very soon and he needs a new tri link anyways
Good test vehicle

mrlavalamp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have looked into making the IRO bracket myself, and if you can get them for that price, go for it.

Short of doing ALL of the cutting and fabrication yourself you will be hard pressed to beat $170.

Since I don't trust my own welding skills, I looked into having a shop laser cut the pattern, then having it welded up. One bracket alone would have cost me about $400 for just the brakcet (not the WJ trilink), or I could have had 5 made for about $1,000. If I went the bulk route, I wasn't sure I could move the 4 extras (even selling at my cost + ship they are still expensive) so I just called it off and decided to wait.

If I could get my hands on the design for the JBA bolt on bracket I would much rather have that made though. Maybe now that JBA exited the liberty market the design might become available (of course I wont get my hopes up, people are pretty protective of these things).

JJam2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im thinking of going with the wj IRO a arm and buying the bolt on bracket. I noticed there is a Flex joint option rather then the typical bushings? Is that better and will it work with the KJ, also how is the noise?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
im thinking of going with the wj IRO a arm and buying the bolt on bracket. I noticed there is a Flex joint option rather then the typical bushings? Is that better and will it work with the KJ, also how is the noise?
Better yes

If you want one ( the bracket I can get one for you )

JJam2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay Ive been on contact with wwDiesel, he was working on getting me one. I haven't paid for it yet. Is that what your talking about or something different?

JJam2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received the iro a arm and the wwdiesel bracket. It is beefy. Should be much more stronger option. I’ll post when I install it. Anything I need to be aware or heads up about going in or is it fairly simple swap?

Latest posts

Members online