I've Found the Love of My Life

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bwflorida

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to let everyone know that I've found the Love of My Life.

I think she's the best I've ever known.

I've had two others before her.

The First: I loved her dearly, but after eight years together, she was getting old and cranky so I had to get rid of her.

The Second: She was OK in the beginning, but then I realized I didn't like her very much, so I got rid of her after just a couple of years.

The Third: As soon as I saw her, I fell head over heels, as they say.

She's tall and curvy, strong and beautiful, willingly goes everywhere I want to go without complaining, so I know we're going to be together for a very long time.

No, I'm not describing my marriages . . . I just bought my third Jeep, a 2003 Liberty Sport.

I've been without a Jeep for about two years, and was beginning to have 4WD withdrawal symptoms.

I took my wife's car to the local GM dealer last week for some work, and spotted her in their used car lot.

I took her for a drive and knew I'd found a gem, automatic, 4WD, sunroof, electric everything, alloy wheels with like-new tires, and only 84K miles.

The salesman knew I was hooked, so he took full advantage of my infatuation, but I don't care, because I know she's worth every penny I spent.

Well, I have to wrap this up because I think she might be lonely out there on the carport, so I'm going out to spend some quality time with her.

See Y'all Later . . .

======================================

Ain't She Purty?

Attachments

• JeepKJ2003.jpg
    JeepKJ2003.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online