It's running apache now!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
The server has been changed over to apache.

Let me know how the performance is going. Especially Timeouts.

Thanks,
Bennett

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
It's seriously faster?

Thats cool. Well I am going to be gone till Jan 5th. So Let me know in here, how everything is going.

I hope the server software change, helped eliminate some of the timeouts.

Thanks,
Bennett

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
timed out occurance
7:15 pm
I think i was the only one on board
how it happened, i clicked on a link to another post, and that timed out, then my main browser slowed down a bit, but after clicking like mad on the link, it went through

lavalva

Reaction score
Every few minutes when I click a link it's EXTREMELY slow, then times out. Let me know if you need hosting, I can donate some or give really cheap.

TRAILN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My email notification have not been working properly today (and yesterday too). Could this be because of the switch over?

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
TRAILN said:
My email notification have not been working properly today (and yesterday too). Could this be because of the switch over?

doubt it..i still get emails when i get PM's....

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
SiLveRLiB2k2 said:
TRAILN said:

doubt it..i still get emails when i get PM's....

The email problem is because of your ISP's junkmail filtering. I get a lot mail that bounces back, saying it got rejected from the remote mail server. AOL, is especially popular at this.

Bennett

TRAILN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not bouncing back. I'm not getting notified at all. Its only happening to a few threads and I checked that I am subscribed to them.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
TRAILN said:
Not bouncing back. I'm not getting notified at all. Its only happening to a few threads and I checked that I am subscribed to them.

Well, what I meant is since I have the mail server on site, the messages will go out and hit an ISP's mail server then they will bounce back into my [email protected] account and which you shouldn't get notified.

But still it's kinda weird how you get them for some threads and not others.

Latest posts

Members online