It pays to have connections ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After weeks of inconsistant customer service calls, I asked my uncle (a retired Chrysler manager) to see if he can look into it.

He emailed a contact of his on the "inside" in Detroit, and they ran my order.

Here's the screen grab they sent me. I thought you all would be interested in seeing it. This must be the screen the customer service reps and dealers see when they inquire about a vehicle order.

Looks like my order was started on the 3rd, finished on the 13th, but was placed "on hold at plant" (KZ OA) on the 17th.

Anyone care to try to decipher all those codes?

You must be registered for see images

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh hold?! You need your KJ! [-X

Do you have your digital camera ready for us?

jjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, I'm not sure what that "KZ OA" status means to me. My uncle looked at the same screen and told me it shipped on the 18th, but I can't see anywhere that says that.

Of course, that screen was created on the 18th, 2 days ago. Perhaps something happened between then and now that isn't reflected in this status screen.

BTW, I'll have my cellphone camera when I pick it up, and I'll put pics on this website.

jjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bummer. I wonder why.

I wonder if its because the CRDs are so close to being built/shipped, they are waiting to send my order with the CRDs.

Latest posts

Members online