IT IS TIME!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kolesy

Reaction score
Well everyone Larry the Cable Guy said it best, " I'm more excited than a ****** in a room full of bouncy balls!!!" \:D/ Tomorrow I am ordering my lift!! I am gonna get the Rusty's 2.5" suspension kit!! Along with the strut plates Rusty's offers as well. I have been beggin the Frau since x-mas to let me get it and she finally caved!! I have heard nothing but good bout this lift from everyone who installed it. I called them and asked about the upper shock mount issue for the rear ( how it doesn't quite fit in there perfect) and the tech told me they have made some new improvents on the kit to alleviate that problem so everything should be 100% satisfaction for me! I'll definetly throw some pics up once i get it in. Dueces!

kolesy

Reaction score
Jeepmed I'll post some pic sin a day or two for ya. I just got my new rims in the mail today so I am gonna wait to put pics up until i get the new wheels on! \:D/