Istalling a tow hich wiring harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BronxMopars

Reaction score
Has anyone done the "Hidden Hitch" power converter set up?(the little black box wiring harness that mounts on the undercarrage) If so how did you like it? And where did you mount it? I an also open to other suggestions to. Thanks Nick [email protected] 2003 Limited W/ lift & stuff

Blue KJ in PA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You want four pin or seven. I went with 4 pin MOPAR harness, $89 at dealer. Simple install and this has been posted on this board before. There is a thread in the how to section or search by wiring harness or hitch wiring to find more details.

The MOPAR 4 pin took me 15 min to install start to finish, took longer for the parts guy to get it to me when I went in there.

Yippers

Reaction score
Yes it works fine. I mounted the 'black box' up under the driver's side fender .. basically behind the tail lamp assembly. I paid a bit under 30$ ... the ~59$ savings (assuming you don't also need the aux Mopar wiring harness @ ~30$) isn't all that shabby either.