Is it wrong that i wished for a KJ ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shoepolishsmelling

Reaction score
Hi all just wanted to get up and posted in the forum i just bought myself a 05 jeep liberty renagade RM edition so while that means that i lost the light bar and fog lights im still making out allright
lord knows if i had known better and lol looked ahead at what i wanted to do with my jeep i would have just bought a regular renagade

so needless to say im looking for a decent lightbar and a good liftkit
Im leaning towards a Mopar lightbar for compatability of all things
if anyone could give me info on the mopar lightbar that would rock

lol also sorry long post but im gonna try on here to post some pics of her playing in the mud well mudpuddle to be exact they'res one or two where she got stuck because i slowed down

Its pretty cool to see a KJ community because some of my buds with wranglers kinda scoffed at me but when they did finally get in for a ride i got nothing but "hey man this is really nice in here"
(im in the army so its almost standard to have a big truck or a wrangler)

You must be registered for see images

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, nice pics! You didn't waste anytime breaking her in! Yes, the KJ is sweet, and welcome to the forum. There are some guys here that will help you with light bars and lifts.

Anyway, the RM is a nice choice and I am glad to hear that your Wrangler buddies like the ride! Enjoy, and thanks for serving. (cool)

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey welcome to the site! Looks like you had a lot of fun taking those pictures!! The Jeep OEM lightbar is sometimes available on ebay every once and a while. Also check out jparts.com, since they'll definetly have it. If you have questions about lifts and other things you can checkout the lost forum or we have many knowledgable people here as well. I personally swear by the Rusty's 2.5" suspension lift kit, but if you go that route make sure you get the rancho shocks.

http://rustysoffroad.com/Merchant2/...GY&Store_Code=rustys&Category_Code=sus_kj_kit

or if you don't want to get the factory light bar. Just get a basket and add lights to it.

Bennett

shoepolishsmelling

Reaction score
just figured i would give a clean pic of myh KJ

thanks for the welcome

i definatly want to make her dance and to tell you the truth i think im hooked on jeeps for life now

shoepolishsmelling

Reaction score
ok a few more questions about rusty's lifts

do i want the strut spacer lift kit ?

or the suspension lift kit?

which one would be better for mudding, mild rock crawling , and getting her to do the three wheeled hop?

Latest posts

Members online