Ironman spring ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe200man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally getting ready to order some springs. Trying to decide between ironman or ome and what else i might need. wanting my fender height to be between 21.5 and 22". whats the fender height usually with just these 2 springs?? i've heard the ome gives a little more lift. also i see they have a load range "b" and "c" for the ironman...which one is closer to the ome 927? Thanks guys

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Both will give you about the same amount of lift
if Ironman depends on what you have gasser or CRD and also if aftermarket bumpers etc
I tested the lighter duty ones though and they rode as well as the 927s IMO. 501 who has that setup now had the 927s before and likes the ride better with the Ironmans. As with the OMEs you can add clevis and or top plate and end up with 3.5 inches of lift easy if you ever want to go higher

Chucky

Reaction score
@tommudd
Do you recall what the rear ride height was on that test kit?
And…….am I correct in reading that you “helped” the front with some tricks of the trade?
I’m about to install the same on my 02.
Just my hunting vehicle so not overly concerned with height as much as somewhat level.
Thanks

Latest posts

Members online