IRO rear uca with bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IRO rear upper control arm with bracket for KJ. $300 for it all OBO. you pay shipping. pics if interested

SOLD

Last edited:

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not completely happy with fitment, not terrible just not happy enough with it and its my DD and im a physical therapist that travels between multiple clinics a day so i need to be 100% happy. For my application it gave me some driveline vibes from pinion angle. I know others that love it and it works great for them

i will say it was much better than the stock control arm for a lifted kj. I just wanted something with a little more adjustability...even though i hate the color red :icon_razz:

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not completely happy with fitment, not terrible just not happy enough with it and its my DD and im a physical therapist that travels between multiple clinics a day so i need to be 100% happy. For my application it gave me some driveline vibes from pinion angle. I know others that love it and it works great for them

i will say it was much better than the stock control arm for a lifted kj. I just wanted something with a little more adjustability...even though i hate the color red :icon_razz:

Just paint over the red with black. Easy day.:happy160:

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a little input as I've played around a lot with this arm:

It's a great arm. The arm itself is incredibly durable so long as you get the metal flex joints instead of the bushings (which I believe krisP has), the arm will be much more durable than a stock arm.

This thing will really only work with 4-4.5"+ of lift in the rear. You do NOT get to use any adjustability because it is adjusted as short as it possibly can be and, as stated, the pinion angle still ends up being SLIGHTLY off.

Sorry if I mess with your sale Kris. I think people should definitely know to have 4" before going this route.

What he has for sale is a fantastic deal if you have the right setup already.

Latest posts

Members online