Ipad Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GitEmSteveDave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a magnetic mount for a 8" Asus tablet(Link)which according to Amazon weighs ~11ozs or ~310grams .

It almost seems perfect for the Liberty and even with everyday riding and me yet to attach the mount using the double sided tape on back, it has yet to come loose: https://imgur.com/a/P847sp1

You must be registered for see images

sleepyjim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a magnetic mount for a 8" Asus tablet(Link)which according to Amazon weighs ~11ozs or ~310grams .

It almost seems perfect for the Liberty and even with everyday riding and me yet to attach the mount using the double sided tape on back, it has yet to come loose: https://imgur.com/a/P847sp1

Looks perfect, where does the tape go? On the window and suction cup thingy?

Have you done any off roading with it?

Appreciate the pic as well, your a great help...

Jim

GitEmSteveDave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks perfect, where does the tape go? On the window and suction cup thingy?

Have you done any off roading with it?

Appreciate the pic as well, your a great help...

Jim

Never done any off-roading with it yet. You can see the scotch tape holding on the metal plate in the last picture. That metal plate has double sided tape on it, but I haven't gotten around to sticking it on permanently yet.

I tried the suction cup the other direction on the windshield, but the dash gets in the way of the lock down lever, but when it sticks on it DOES NOT let go easy. Even if you flip the lever, you have to grab the release tab to get the cup to release . The vent mount is useless in my Liberty because they pop/slide out so easy.