Introducing myself from So. Maryland

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nathaniel

Reaction score
Hello all,
I just activated my account, the activation email had been in my inbox for a few weeks now, and well i was deleting a bunch of crap in my email, and found the activation link, and kinda sat here for a sec... and was like.. yeaaaaa, i need to activate that.. HAHA.. anway, just saying hello, and my older brother, Revolutionwanted, told me to sign up on here. so here i am. Oh and i drive a Black Jeep Liberty Renegade. 4x4

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
I just activated my account, the activation email had been in my inbox for a few weeks now, and well i was deleting a bunch of crap in my email, and found the activation link, and kinda sat here for a sec... and was like.. yeaaaaa, i need to activate that.. HAHA.. anway, just saying hello, and my older brother, Revolutionwanted, told me to sign up on here. so here i am. Oh and i drive a Black Jeep Liberty Renegade. 4x4

Black KJ's rule......haha

Welcome to another Black one......:D

Dave

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I noticed he has not answered... It's a 2005.

05 Renne's are nice with the flat hood........especially a black one....haha

Maybe he needs a "kick start" ........ Didn't you say he was your brother??? Tell him he is required to post more....haha

Dave