Introduce myself

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cameoex

Reaction score
I have been lurking here for a few weeks now...posting occasionally. Thought it was about time to introduce myself. I bought my KJ about 2.5 weeks ago and I have been thrilled with my purchase.

I am planning on keeping it mostly stock...but my plans usually change(some of those lifts look nice). I do plan to take it off-road on some mild trails.

I am in the Northen Va area near Dulles airport so I will be keeping an eye out for NOVA get togethers.

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your new KJ! I was a lurker for quite a while. Finally ordered my KJ on 2/24. I'm also thinking of lifting now that I've seen some pics on here. Welcome to the forum!

cameoex

Reaction score
I bought mine from Farrish in Fairfax. My experience with them was good(although I have heard some horror stories). It helped that I knew which KJ I wanted and my company is a supplier to Chrysler so I got to pay the employee discount price. They were very friendly, and multiple people stayed past closing to help me. Also Farrish offers free oil changes for life(100k miles) as long as you use them for all maintenance.

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. Good to see some more NoVa people. Come over to the LOST boards and join up and then say hi in the Mid Atlantic Forums! We`d love to have ya!

Mike