Interior Lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anna Nicole

Reaction score
I have an 03 liberty

A couple of days ago I wiped down the dash, and when I turned the car back on I noticed my driver side light would not turn off, the passenger side light would not turn on, and the rear dome light would not turn off.
I took out the entire assemblies, unplugged them, and put the assemblies back in (in fear of it draining my battery) - but now I have no lighting for early mornings.

Could it be a stuck fuse? Or could I have hit something I wasnt supposed to while cleaning?

Thanks

GitEmSteveDave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 03 liberty

A couple of days ago I wiped down the dash, and when I turned the car back on I noticed my driver side light would not turn off, the passenger side light would not turn on, and the rear dome light would not turn off.
I took out the entire assemblies, unplugged them, and put the assemblies back in (in fear of it draining my battery) - but now I have no lighting for early mornings.

Could it be a stuck fuse? Or could I have hit something I wasnt supposed to while cleaning?

Thanks
Have you tried the control on the left side steering wheel stalk? The one that normally turns them all on when needed?

Anna Nicole

Reaction score
Have you tried the control on the left side steering wheel stalk? The one that normally turns them all on when needed?
I haven't, that sounds really accurate though seein as how I wiped the whole dash down lol. Ill check it tonight and let you know.