Interchanging body parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

radobard

Reaction score
I have a 2002 Jeep Liberty Sport and have fender flares from a 2005 Liberty Renegade. Is there any way I can use these Renegade flares on my 2002 Sport. If possible, what other changes must I make.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
TWO CHOICES BASICALLY
One, sell the 05 flares
Two, find another 05 Renegade and get bumper, fenders, core support, grill, hood etc and then use your 05 Flares
easy choice
at least it would be for me LOL

Doing10to20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got an 03 limited and I'm running some renegade flares...did the 02 come completely different? Or is it because it's a sport? Cuz mine clipped right up

JRB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got an 03 limited and I'm running some renegade flares...did the 02 come completely different? Or is it because it's a sport? Cuz mine clipped right up

Just problems fitting the different years when the bumpers changed and how the flares are incorporated into them, 02-04 having one style and 05-07 having another. There's also a difference on the front flares on how they incorporate into the side skirt or absense of them.

Beings I have my frankenstein bumper, I snagged some 03 renegade front flares that I will just trim the front down to where my bumper is. The clip pattern is the same where it attaches on the fenders, at the junkyard I took the 03 flares off and went to a 07 pulled its front flare off and the holes lined up a-okay.

APJeepyKJ

Reaction score
I have a 2002 Jeep Liberty Sport and have fender flares from a 2005 Liberty Renegade. Is there any way I can use these Renegade flares on my 2002 Sport. If possible, what other changes must I make.
I am looking for some 05 renegade riveted flares. If you have a set, would you consider selling them?