Installing aftermarket Mopar Security System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DerrellS

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Newbie here.

I just bought my KJ 2007 and want to install the 82209700 on her. Ive read the instruction manual in how to but I've got a question on one part

System Programming: #3 Ensure Driver's door Priority Unlock feature is enabled for proper operation of security system. Refer to vehicles Service Manual.

OK does that mean the one push on SKIM opens driver door only? What is the verbage to this in the service manual?

Thanks for any help by the way Very cool and informative site...I'll be here alot LOL

DerrellS

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Newbie here.

I just bought my KJ 2007 and want to install the 82209700 on her. Ive read the instruction manual in how to but I've got a question on one part

On page 8 - System Programming: #3 Ensure Driver's door Priority Unlock feature is enabled for proper operation of security system. Refer to vehicles Service Manual.

OK does that mean the one push on SKIM opens driver door only? What is the verbage to this in the service manual?

Thanks for any help by the way Very cool and informative site...I'll be here alot LOL

Come on NO ONE has an answer to this??:confused:

Last edited:

DerrellS

Reaction score
As Ive said I have the install guide...now if someone would like to go to page 8 and see my question that may be able to help please do so

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
Driver's door priority unlock feature: Means you can press the button on your alarm's remote once to unlock just the driver's side door, or twice to unlock all the doors on the car.

I googled THAT was well... It is also explained in the book, manual, that comes with the Jeep.

Last edited:

DerrellS

Reaction score
Driver's door priority unlock feature: Means you can press the button on your alarm's remote once to unlock just the driver's side door, or twice to unlock all the doors on the car.

I googled THAT was well... It is also explained in the book, manual, that comes with the Jeep.

as you may know..the service manual covers things more in depth than the owner's manaul...you can also reprogram the door locks (covered in owners manual) so, how would you disengage it then?

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know if you WANT to disengage the driver lock priority. What exactly do you WANT it to do? There has to be a programing PDF somewhere on the net for the system. I have the factory service manual in PDF, don't know if it would be covered in there.