Install Price for JBA Upper Control Arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LIBBITYBIBBITY

Reaction score
Hey all. I don't have access to all the tools to do this job. How much do you think a reasonable quote for the work is if I supply the part. So far I have been quoted 470 dollars which seems a little high. I live in Northern California if that helps.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
If no lift install , just the UCAs I charge 200, then plus alignment , unless its a CRD
Easy to do,

To be honest most 02-05 take about an hour at most, 20-25 minutes right side, left side 35-40 max
06 and 07s take a bit longer due to extra stuff in and around but still can be done in well under 2 hours

LIBBITYBIBBITY

Reaction score
If no lift install , just the UCAs I charge 200, then plus alignment , unless its a CRD
Easy to do,
It's got the lift already installed, I just want to make sure it's perfect. Anyone have any good mechanics in the bay area of california that does the work?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Plus have to add, a regular shop has to pay rent, insurance, shop rags, etc and they have to make money
Whereas I have insurance on peoples vehicle, but doing it in my off hours/ days off so cheaper
I know a few folks out there, are you anywhere near Big Bear Lake ??

LIBBITYBIBBITY

Reaction score
Plus have to add, a regular shop has to pay rent, insurance, shop rags, etc and they have to make money
Whereas I have insurance on peoples vehicle, but doing it in my off hours/ days off so cheaper
I know a few folks out there, are you anywhere near Big Bear Lake ??
I didn't think about the over head, thank you. I wish I did, I'd take it down to All J. It's about 8 hours away

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This was the first major thing I did on my KJ myself.... any decent 1/2" socket set will have what you need. Not a bad job to do. Tom's an expert, he can do them in his sleep, but for the mortal I'd say you can do them over a Saturday if it's your first time. Easy job over all.

Latest posts

Members online