Infinity Basslink?? Ya or Na? Give your opinion!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

polomaan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to put some more bass in my new lib and I wanted to know if the Infinity Basslink is going to give me what I need. Let me know what you guys think about it. Thanks!!!

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Yea I have one still (It isn't installed at the moment, but I will be putting it back in), and it does a very nice job! The thing I love about it is it is not over powering like a huge 12" sub, and yet it is very small and compact. Right now I have a 12" sub and I just don't like all the power it has. Plus I have no room to store anything and taking out the sub box is a huge task when I do need to get the extra room. I was much better off when I had my basslink in, so it is going back in this summer when I get time to do it.

Bennett

polomaan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've really started liking the idea of buying a basslink for my lib but I am getting caught up when trying to decide which one to choose... There is the basslink traditional circular 10" sub powered by a 200W amp and then there's a basslink II that is 10" square like a kicker and powered with 250W... I think the basslink II might be new as the only place I can find it is on crutchfield/cardomain... not ebay or even the infinity website! Please leave any knowledge about these or anything I should know. Thanks!!!!!

broncsrule

Reaction score
basslink

I have the original Basslink, and it is great. Plenty of low end for the cabin size of the Liberty.[/i]

KJ_LoKi

Reaction score
Basslink

Good thump, small footprint... Highly suggested audio upgrade for a Lib.
-Lance

longarm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the basslink something that you get from the stealership? The Libby I'm supposed to be picking up this week is a CRD Limited with the GPS deck and Infinity Speakers.

Latest posts

Members online