Indiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
501 from Michigan City, Indiana.

I'm on the Southern tip of Lake Michigan 7 miles from the Indiana/Michigan border and about 40 miles from the Illinois/Indiana border.

Reaction score
we need to have a badlands run some time this summer. i went and could do the green trail and im stock minus new tires (which i suggest you get before you slide off the road like i did)

silverfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lafayette area!!! Own my 2008 Liberty Limited for 3 weeks now and loving it!
Has the skyslider, which I'm crazy about:p:p

Reaction score
hey i saw a lifted silver renegade with no roof rack today. there was a woman driving. idk if they are on here or not. i also saw a green lifted liberty with aux. lights on the bumper.

jeepmedic

Reaction score
"Packer fan?" At least it is better than a FIB. (A F*%*N illinois bastard !!!!)
I am from Chicago so I used to be one..(Cheers)outtahere.gif

SCSEIN

Reaction score
Indianapolis, NW side checking in here, just got an 09 Limited Wednesday afternoon, drove to Muncie and back and love it so far!

Boiler

Reaction score
Just got mine Jan 24th and I'm in love too. I'm finding myself volunteering for nightly errands alot more...

Reaction score
i will be a jeep tj country owner soon. im super excited to get something new, yet sad that my liberty is dying. nothing will ever replace my first car/jeep. i have 3000 pictures and 200 videos of the fun we had together. and 3 pages of things that have been fixed.