I'm looking for a Liberty...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted this in the "wanted" forum also but I'm throwing this in here too in hopes of finding someone a little closer to home.

I don't really know if anybody is looking for a deal like so on here but I thought I would throw this out there if anyone is. I'm looking to get rid of my 95 YJ,and my 05 F350. I'm mostly looking to trade the two out right for a decent liberty. If the KJ is really nice I may throw in my car trailer with the deal.

The YJ is a 95 with a 2.5L, 5 speed. It has a crap ton of stuff done to it, I would say the biggest thing is it has a D44 in the rear with a spool. It has been rear geared to 4:88's. 33" MT MTZ's with good tread left. SYE in the transfer case. Soft and hard top, full and half doors. JCR rear tire carrier, custom made front bumper, alpine cd player, tuffy box in it to lock stuff up. I think it has a 143K on it. It has been well taking care of. Those on here that have wheeled with me know I don't beat on my junk. I wheel smart not hard.

The truck is a 2005 F350 and is just a basic work truck. It has 134K on it and many new parts. Its a 6.8L v10 with a auto. Its 2wd. I have put all new brakes on it, just did the ball joints, changed every fluid there is on it. It runs great! Here are some photo's of everything. I can take more for those really interested.

You must be registered for see images

Here's some of the truck. The yellow work light is no longer on it.

The type of KJ I'm looking for can be stock or lifted a little. Just nothing that has been beat and has under 130K. Let me know if anyone is interested and what ya got! I'm just looking to get into a different style of wheeling. I want a liberty so I can haul some kids around but still lightly wheel at times. Thanks for your time!

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a gentleman on LOST that wants to trade for his lifted CRD. I'm very interested but worry that CRD is gonna be difficult to work on..some of the stuff I'm researching on it it makes everything sound so much harder to fix than my gasser 3.7L...

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I found a gentleman on LOST that wants to trade for his lifted CRD. I'm very interested but worry that CRD is gonna be difficult to work on..some of the stuff I'm researching on it it makes everything sound so much harder to fix than my gasser 3.7L...

They're not difficult to work on.

Just a bit more expensive to fix. If he has done all the preventative mods like EHM, and GDE, and the Fumoto Drain Valve, and something done about that dang EGR (Not sure if any of the previous mods fix that issue) you should go for years without problems.

If my KK were to ever disappear I might go with another CRD...

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like that YJ you got there yjman.

What happened to the 04KJ in your sig? You still got that one? So then if you do a trade with someone you will have 2 KJ's?

Dave

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Wanna trade? :D

Yep I still have it, my wife pretty much daily drives it. We have wheeled it a couple times. It has been a great vehicle for us and everything that has gone wrong with it has been pretty easy to fix so far. Nothing wrong with having two KJ's right? :smokin:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Wanna trade? :D

Yep I still have it, my wife pretty much daily drives it. We have wheeled it a couple times. It has been a great vehicle for us and everything that has gone wrong with it has been pretty easy to fix so far. Nothing wrong with having two KJ's right? :smokin:

Not ready to trade my KJ. It's my DD and it goes good off-road....:smokin:

Nothing wrong with having a couple of KJ's either.....:smokin:

Dave

Latest posts

Members online