I'm goin' to stop posting at 9999.0 posts.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red07KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At the rate you keep making posts about leaving...you should get there soon!

Anyways take er easy Ry...always enjoyed reading your posts and shit since I joined up.

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't see the point of leaving. You are a very helpful member and know what's your actually talking about.

If you are leaving only because of the meeting thing, that`s simply idiot. 99% of the meeting forum member ( whatever the forum is ) never take place.

Anyway, will enjoy all your good advice for your last 690 post.

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sad you and Jen will truely be misted as you are more the members you are a part of this site.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahhh good riddance you damn canuck. On your way out don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. the_finger.gif

I keed, your ramblings and musings are usually quite entertaining. Might as well stay around til 20,000 posts. :D

Cherrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just because! It's better to be pissed,than pissed on.
I dislike 99% of what's on the internet but the 1% that I like makes up for all the rest.

Paul M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why Marlon?

Jen

You could stick around, offer any well-earned advice, ignore the meaningless Bravo Sierra, and treat the forum as a tool instead of a social event. Too much time spent chatting about stuff verses doing stuff or arguing over things that don't matter is a waste of time. All depends on how you look at it. Mentors are called such because they are supposed to help the newbies become better. Wisdom gained is required to be spread around.

As for the Liberty...well, that's your call. It's still a good ride for quick excursions and fits down trails bigger rigs won't. No sense tossing it aside if it can fit into the stable somehow...especially after all you two have put into it.

Heep

Banned
Reaction score
Good riddence, your a **** anyways. Hmm wonder if they will censor **** like Ryan is!

Fibc doesn't want u either :D I'll believe it when I see it!

Wow I hate this ******* censored crap I have a speech an I like to ******* speak my mother ******* ************************* worriers

I wonder what's all censored there

Last edited by a moderator:

Elmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Quoted for posterity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do "dirty" words have to do with a bitter ****** leaving a forum for no apparent reason?

Normally I do not discuss such things on the web (lame and ineffective at best), however I will just this once since you prompted a response...

How about showing a little slack for the man - a longterm Forum supporter who along with other ******** wheelers have greatly helped a lot of others endeavor to modify and use their rigs for whatever purpose they need. Listen, there is no purity...there are merely levels based on ones interest, cash on hand, or ability. Anymore we use ours mostly for two-track backcountry travel and a commuter because I have no interest in ******** tests and don't always want to take the Dodge 2500 TD to go grocery shopping. Besides, I like our rig as is and it fits our purposes. Does that make me a poser while in town with my rig? Maybe...but do I care a whit what others think? Not on your life. Your rig is yours to do with as you care. Even if that means selling it for something else that fits a new criteria after eight years of money and time spent on it. Maybe Ryan was having a painfully bad day - which for those I know who are in constant pain is no picnic and affects everything they do (or can't do, which for most of us would make us looney.) Maybe he is a PITA, but who of us aren't at some point? Maybe this is all a joke and he was seeing what people would do with it. Matters little.

However, despite the "anything goes being critical of others we do not know" rampant on social websites, unless you know him personally and his state of affairs it is inappropriate to pile on, or be crass or nasty, or any such offensive nonsense - regardless of what he expressed. A little support goes a long way (as most have done) - verses blasting him for being honest. God requires that of each of us...whether a Believer or not. That said, those who wish to take offense at his comments should simply support and move on, or say nothing at all. Just a perspective to think about...

Rant over. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Enough is enough
move on I'm sure there will be another wreck on down the highway of life that we can all slow down / look at / and discuss

And yes I cleaned it up some after someone contacted me about some of the language. Their 6 year old daughter was sitting there when he was looking through the posts, not the image we want going out there.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Enough is enough
move on I'm sure there will be another wreck on down the highway of life that we can all slow down / look at / and discuss

And yes I cleaned it up some after someone contacted me about some of the language. Their 6 year old daughter was sitting there when he was looking through the posts, not the image we want going out there.

Hey buddy. You or another mod should just lock this thread. No point in everyone continuing to argue over nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online