I'm Back (Update)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello again everyone. It's been a few months since I've been on or posted. Been pretty busy with school and other things.

As it stands now, she has 115,300 miles on her. I think last time I posted, she had 113,300. So that's about 1000 miles a month.

Took Lil Blue out mudding about a month ago with some buddies. This was the result after about an hour of mudding and doing donuts in a mud hole...

You must be registered for see images attach

Not too much, but not that little. First major mudding I've done with her so far.

Other than that, that's pretty much it. Got a ****** flush at Jiffy Lube not too long ago. Everything's running fine and looking good.

My only complaint is gas mileage. 11.7 Average according to my EVIC. Not enjoying it too much. But that's that.

Thanks guys and I hope to become an active user once again in the near future. :D

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello again everyone. It's been a few months since I've been on or posted. Been pretty busy with school and other things.

As it stands now, she has 115,300 miles on her. I think last time I posted, she had 113,300. So that's about 1000 miles a month.

Took Lil Blue out mudding about a month ago with some buddies. This was the result after about an hour of mudding and doing donuts in a mud hole in the back of an undeveloped neighborhood...

You must be registered for see images attach

Not too much, but not that little. First major mudding I've done with her so far.

Other than that, that's pretty much it. Got a ****** flush at Jiffy Lube not too long ago. Everything's running fine and looking good.

My only complaint is gas mileage. 11.7 Average according to my EVIC. Not enjoying it too much. But that's that.

Thanks guys and I hope to become an active user once again in the near future. :D

Watch out for the ****** flush at Jiffy Lube , they don't use ATF4

LaneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh! Forgot to mention at the end of January, I finally got my locking differential!

I got a Eaton E-Locker Differential! Jeep performs much better and no complaints yet!

deliciousdaly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have the spark plugs ever been changed? I just changed mine and they last ones were nubs, I never replaced them and it has 100k. Runs better and noticeable difference at the pump.

LaneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have the spark plugs ever been changed? I just changed mine and they last ones were nubs, I never replaced them and it has 100k. Runs better and noticeable difference at the pump.

I'm gonna look into that. Thanks!

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Def shouldn't be gettin that mileage with a 2WD! Do some of the simple things: diff fluid (which obviously was done with the diff swap), spark plugs, the works. I drive like a bat outta hell and I can't get close to that low mileage nowadays.

And I'm glad to hear from ya! :cheers: