Illinois - Oct Meet & Greet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oddball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are we having the next m&g at the Crystal Lake Jeep Show? Just a idea if no one has a plan in the works.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
I had no plan for October.

I have both East Coast Safari and Halloween Badlands Run going on that month... plus the Nicolet thing at the end of this month - pretty much something every other weekend thru the end of October... and then we're still talking about Cliffs in November. It's gonna be a busy fall for me. :-s

I was gonna go to the 4x4 Show in Crystal Lake if I didn't have anything else that came up ahead of time... but wasn't for sure. :confused:

Event link: Crystal Lake 4x4 Show

Feel free to meet though... and I'll definitely be there if I can. If you want help organizing anything, let me know. :D

oddball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent a PM to Don (Pixel Decals / Extreme Jeeps) asking if he knew how we were suppose to pre-register according to the guidelines on the CL website -

Meantime I also emailed the event planner of the CL show, and here was his reply -
Jerry,
We don't have a single registered Truck yet! I think since the guys at
the Extreme jeep club run their own, we are not seeing many
registrations. I would gladly send you a registration form if you like?

Thanks,
Joe

Don told me to stay tuned while he checked it out with this "Joe" from CL.