ignition warning buzzer thingy, driving me WACKO!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wb5plj

Reaction score
If this is in another thread I apologize. I have looked around for it but I don't even know what to call it.

when I roll the ignition back on from off to turn on the radio I would like to be able to leave the door open. I can't because it bongs like mad. I don't mind it bonging when the key is all the way in the ignition so much but I would like it to not bong when the ignition is one position back.

ironically If I turn the key to the run position (forward) it will play the radio etc and not bong like mad if I have the door open. however this runs the actual ignition coil, blower for the heating and AC etc. so I don't like doing that so much. I just want to roll the key back.

I can't find if there is a fuze that would kill this or a way to disconnect it. I am hoping you guys can help. I have already found lots of useful stuff on here so I thought I would ask.

thanks

I have a 2007 Lib Gas v6 auto 4x4.

wb5plj

Reaction score
oh! I put this in the wrong area! I am sorry about that. I have a kj not a kk oops. um is there a way to move it without re-typing it?

teckn9ne

Reaction score
Not sure about moving but u can copy a nd paste it saves u from retyping it.