Identify UConnect

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sthoms

Reaction score
Owner of a 2011 Ram 2500, but am in the market for a 05-07 Liberty Limited. One feature I really want is the handsfree Bluetooth. Is there an easy way, via advertisement pictures or other identified features, that can tell me if it is equipped with it?

Thank you.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Questions about what factory options a Jeep came with can be answered by downloading the build sheet for your vehicle. All you need is the VIN number. Hopefully it’s in the ad, or you can ask the seller.

http://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing

I’m thinking just looking at the radio in the picture is not going to do it. My radio, for example, has a Uconnect button, but it does not have the feature enabled. Maybe if it has a touchscreen radio with GPS, Bluetooth would be more likely.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Owner of a 2011 Ram 2500, but am in the market for a 05-07 Liberty Limited. One feature I really want is the handsfree Bluetooth. Is there an easy way, via advertisement pictures or other identified features, that can tell me if it is equipped with it?

Thank you.
Mine has UConnect buttons on the lower left side of the rear view mirror.

sthoms

Reaction score
Seen some like that. I assume if you press the bottom you here the voice prompts? Be an easy way to verify when test driving.

Thanks!!

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, the button furthest to the left.
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts