I now have a Ferrari killer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paul M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Must be MPH wheelin' down Everest! :happy175: (Altho, doubtful the terminal velocity of a Liberty would be 204mph.)

Either that or the Kenwood is programmed for the latest model Jeep: the Liberty-Bugatti Veyron Hybrid.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Either that or the Kenwood is programmed for the latest model Jeep: the Liberty-Bugatti Veyron Hybrid.

..that's it.................:happy175:

Dave

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think I pissed tjkj off when I told him he was wrong about my battery. He don't wanna answer me notcool.gif

Paul M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think I pissed tjkj off when I told him he was wrong about my battery. He don't wanna answer me notcool.gif

Nah, I wouldn't sweat it....guys here are pretty reasonable even if there's a disagreement. Heck, Optima batteries are great tech and an excellent product because of that, but apparently quality has gone downhill...not sure why that would be other than maybe they switched to an overseas manufacturer. Now we're stuck finding a decent battery in the lead-acid tech arena, where every brand tells us theirs is better than the other guy. A lot of batteries are the same underneath with a different wrapper...depends on where you buy them.:pp:

Last edited:

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's cool, I was just givin ya crap. Had a rough night at work and found myself in a pissy mood when I got home. :favorites13:

Paul M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's cool, I was just givin ya crap. Had a rough night at work and found myself in a pissy mood when I got home. :favorites13:

Sounds like you could use some Liberty therapy...find a muddy road and have at it. Nothing better. (Ever see an unhappy Liberty driver with mud on his tires?) :waytogo:

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had that thought on my way home from work this morning. And it's been raining here for days, so there's plenty of mud. But I still have my front drive shaft out right now and didn't want to sling mud up there til I get it back together :bawl:

Paul M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get real unhappy with mud on my tires,means alot of washing to clean it all from underneath the Jeep.Why I play on rocks.

Yup...here in Northern Colorado we deal in dirt and dust and mud and rocks from rural roads - the dust gets into everything, even the inside. Real tough to keep the Heep clean. :disgust: But I figure the views are worth a little dirt.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.