I need this Stuff Gone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red_KJ_666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey like it says I need it gone.
OME927/948's
Rancho 5000's up front with Daystar top plates and a 1/4" spacer +the Clevis spacers.
Rancho 9000xl's out back with a few Xtra iso pads
JBA Sway bar Discos

All with less than 1 years running, The shocks are only 3 months old.
It checks in at 24.25" from the centerline of the hub to the flare. If thats too much for you then remove the clevis and one rear Iso. It clears 33's on my 2004.

700$ firm

Also I have a complete stock setup to get rid of, and the entire IFS setup including the front Diff. Rear Tri-Link is going too. make me an offer on those parts. I'm going SFA.

Also I have a set of 33" Pro Comp X-Terrains on 15x7 rims for a Liberty 1000$ for the set. or 850$ for the Tires (I installed them December 20th 2010) and 250$ for just the wheels (1 Year Old Cragar Soft 8's)

I also have everything associated with the original IFS, Including the Front Diff, Front Drive shaft,CV Shafts, Almost new brakes, Steering Rack with 15,000kms on it, There are new Wheel Bearings in there too 3 weeks old. Make me an offer anything reasonable will be considered. I also have The Engine Skid,Transmission,and T-Case Skid all Mopar that I no longer need. Everything is available April 1st

I get the quotes.....You pay the shipping.....

Bthoreson

Reaction score
i may want to hit you up on the skids any possability you can put the pics up? and the tires are for a 15in rim?

Red_KJ_666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Skids are Pending Sale
Tri-Link Pending

Yes the Tires are 33x12.5-15.
The skids are in great condition Surprising how much more you clear on 33's. Paint damage on engine skid light scratches on the other 2 skids.

Latest posts

Members online