I need some help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAESAR

Reaction score
I own at 2005 jeep liberty renegade with 160k and I notice it that the anti frezee container are lower from the mark every week from last few weeks I check my garage floor and is no sing of leking anti frezee or anything please any idea about this

shunt

Reaction score
sounds like to me that you have an internal coolent leak, check the oil for signs of water, and get the remaining coolent check for any exhast gas dissolved in the coolent. If the oil contains coolent or there is exhast gas in the coolent then changing the head gasket should fix the problem, just make sure the clylinder is not all pitted. Tourque the head gasket down in the correct order at 20 foot pounds till you reach the correct tourque, fill with the proper coolent and a container of radiator stop leak, change the coolent more often, adding the stop leak at each change. you may want to get the heads checked when they are off.
I too have expericed this problem with a 2.2 4 clylinder 95 sonoma now retired with over 300,000 miles on it. Hope this helps you out.

rkkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a similar problem. When at rest everything was fine, no leaks. When the engine was running my water pump would occasionally give a little squirt. Any new "odd" noises while running?