I need information

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saudiliberty

Reaction score
Hi, I Talked to Rusty's to order a KJ Liberty 2.5" Suspension Kit ('02-'05)
(KJSS) for my Liberty 03 limited 4wd, They ask for more information about my car, please let me know what shall I tell them:
front axle?
gear ratio?
rear axle?
Thanks all

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Find a jeep dealer and ask them for a "build sheet". You will need to give them the last 8 didgets of your jeep serial number. They can print out of the computor all the specifications. It shouldn't cost anything and only takes a minute.

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
saudiliberty said:
(KJSS) for my Liberty 03 limited 4wd, They ask for more information about my car, please let me know what shall I tell them:
front axle?
gear ratio?
rear axle?
Thanks all

They shouldnt need any more info than that....

You told them the make/model/year, the lift kit isn't any more specific than that.

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
saudiliberty said:
front axle?
gear ratio?
rear axle?
Thanks all

Shouldn't be necessary for the KJ lift.

2003KJ

Reaction score
jfortier777 said:
saudiliberty said:
front axle?
gear ratio?
rear axle?
Thanks all

They shouldnt need any more info than that....

You told them the make/model/year, the lift kit isn't any more specific than that.

It's not for the lift, it's mainly for their reccords. If you make another purchase through them again in the future, they've already got it on record just incase.

Also, last time I was on their site, I believe that information isn't required, but it merely optional...I could be wrong however.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just tell them you can get the info later. You should be able to find all the information you need from the Jeep.com site? or try Allpar.com and search for the Liberty.

CRD4Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have the 6, front axle 30a, gear ratio 3.73; rear axle DC 8.25 gear ratio the same, you might have a limit slip diff, or not. Either way if you don't buy a locker from them, what you have out back is not important. If you have a 4 than all the ratios are 4.10.

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
It's not for the lift, it's mainly for their reccords. If you make another purchase through them again in the future, they've already got it on record just incase.

Also, last time I was on their site, I believe that information isn't required, but it merely optional...I could be wrong however.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....gotcha. #-o