I have a different PCM wiring problem...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daves06lrenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a 2006 Jeep Liberty Renegade (gas engine 3.7L) as salvage.... There was a fire under the center hump and the wiring harness was burnt in that area...

I have been busy attempting to replace the damaged area of the harness...
I have come to find that the four PCM connectors do not match the 2006 Service manual in many areas... An example is the connector C2 Black/Orange Pin 26 should be the input for the "Transfer Case Position Sensor" by the schematic BUT that connector does not have any pin or wire at that location... It should have a 20ga BR/WT wire there...and the Jeep is a 4WD.... This sensor is critical to the car's operation...

Anyone have access to the four pages of the PCM connectors (C1/C2/C3/C4) for this car?

I have given thought to getting another full engine/****** wiring harness but it might not match my Renegade... The Date of manufacture was "11 of 2005" and the "Type is MPV"...
Dave

Latest posts

Members online