I figured I'd post this here so it gets maximum views!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Although this article is from January 18 2008!
And the members here might quite possible already seen this!
And this has absolutely nothing to do with Jeep Liberty's, if you love Muscle cars... This will more than likely impress you!
I stumbled upon the "Old Cars Weekly news and Marketplace web site and found this article:

http://www.oldcarsweekly.com/article/Huge_muscle_car_stash_found/

Can you imagine having discover this?
I wonder what he paid for these containers!

(Cheers)

Last edited:

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Amazing story and find. I am sure he will make a tidy profit.
If he posts a list of items, I think I could use some of it for one of my wheels.

deliciousdaly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw an article about something like this in England I think where someone bought a sealed barn and found a bunch of old almost new supercars. It was later proven to be a fictional story.

Sidewinder

Reaction score
UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I have always dreamed of being able to score a find like that (bowdown) . Crangrats to the guy with the :cool: toybox in town.

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I'd almost have an ****** with every trailer that was opened up. Some awesome stuff in that collection.

Jeepman56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DePere is like a suburb of Green Bay and we haven't heard any press about this. I am not saying this didn't happen, more power to him if it did, I am just saying, I would think that this would have made the news at least as there is not too much to report locally except the Packers.

Jeepin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As a side note, Go Packers!

There is some incredible stuff he found in here, I would assume he will make back all his money plus a pretty penny. I also am very interested as to what he payed for all the trailers...