I built 2 sets of adjustable and rebuildable lower rear control arms this past weekend.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Some Features
  • Fully adjustable allowing better alignment and pinion angle adjustment
  • Fully rebuildable. Can buy only the part you need instead of a whole new joint/bushing/control arm
  • With the Enduro joint (right side) they offer the most flex at 40 degrees of mis-alignment per Enduro Joint
  • Stronger than any other control arm. Built with 2" OD 1/4" wall DOM tubing and 1.25" joint shanks.
  • Built by a fellow Liberty lover. Bought my first KJ 12 years ago and have owned 3 KJs total and currently 1 KK)
  • Unlike a heim joint they do not make noise
  • Fits stock and lifted
  • Works great with the JBA upper rear 4 link kit to allow the most suspension travel possible.
I am certainly going to keep developing upgrades for the Liberty .

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's some nice looking hardware right there....

dillon

Reaction score
I like those. I had been contemplating making a set too. Really would like to make a bracket like JBA does for the upper mount on differential so could have adjustable upper and lower

Kj/toy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Some Features
  • Fully adjustable allowing better alignment and pinion angle adjustment
  • Fully rebuildable. Can buy only the part you need instead of a whole new joint/bushing/control arm
  • With the Enduro joint (right side) they offer the most flex at 40 degrees of mis-alignment per Enduro Joint
  • Stronger than any other control arm. Built with 2" OD 1/4" wall DOM tubing and 1.25" joint shanks.
  • Built by a fellow Liberty lover. Bought my first KJ 12 years ago and have owned 3 KJs total and currently 1 KK)
  • Unlike a heim joint they do not make noise
  • Fits stock and lifted
  • Works great with the JBA upper rear 4 link kit to allow the most suspension travel possible.
I am certainly going to keep developing upgrades for the Liberty .

Would a feller get any improvement (longer wheelbase) by making the lower control arms longer? Say an inch or two?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Would a feller get any improvement (longer wheelbase) by making the lower control arms longer? Say an inch or two?
Only lowers ??
You'd have to do upper and lower to lengthen wheelbase or throw pinion angle way off

Latest posts

Members online