Husky Molded Liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
=D> Great Product!! Bought the fronts to try out and have been impressed. Will buy the rears and cargo area (once I get some money hehe). =D>

<u>Dirty Old Mats:</u>
DSCF0001.JPG

<u>Husky Liners:</u>
DSCF0002.JPG

DSCF0005.JPG

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice mats. I ended up give the weathertech floor liners a try.

You must be registered for see images

They fit quite nice and look very well. A little pricey but they are well designed. Not slippery when wet either, much better than the stock slush mats.

dnm45227

Reaction score
I really like the look of the weathertech's, what they set you back and do they sell a cargo liner?

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dnm45227 said:
I really like the look of the weathertech's, what they set you back and do they sell a cargo liner?

I just got a set for the front. I hardly have rear passengers. I do believe they also sell cargo liners. www.mats.com

AtlanticLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're both good sets. The only reason I went with Husky's was that the back mats are also "cupped" like the front and there's also a flap that's molded to go up and over the center carpet behind the console in case you have 3 people in the back after a ski trip.

VTNomad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WeatherTech

I've got WeatherTech's cargo liner. I like it, it's better than Mopar's. I have Mopar slush mats for the front and rear seats, but I may switch to WeatherTech.

jelohead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i recently got husky liners.....wow! they are great!, high sides, they catch everything! i keep a small rag down there to sop up the slop

libertydude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got husky!

I got grey ones.. the rear cargo I got the tray from JEEP and it says JEEP on it.. same price as husky.. I have the winter JEEP mats too.. but there not as water holding as the husky! so I run them in summer..

Canyonero02

Reaction score
I got the weathertech liners on my truck, theyre nice. They dont fit perfect in a superduty with the manual t-case though, but good enough. I like the design because they drain out the side by the door on mine.

I have the weathertech cargo liner in the back of the liberty. Costs about $100 but I think its worth it. Its very high quality.

Canyonero02

Reaction score
I got the weathertech liners on my truck, theyre nice. They dont fit perfect in a superduty with the manual t-case though, but good enough. I like the design because they drain out the side by the door on mine.

I have the weathertech cargo liner in the back of the liberty. Costs about $100 but I think its worth it. Its very high quality.

GoldBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey blckkj, what's the lil nubby thing I’ve circled in this pic of your liner? How high does it pop out and does it get in the way of your feet, like do you bump it with you heal all the time or so on?

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GoldBug said:
Hey blckkj, what's the lil nubby thing I’ve circled in this pic of your liner? How high does it pop out and does it get in the way of your feet, like do you bump it with you heal all the time or so on?

The nubby thing covers the hook that goes through your normal floor liners. The hook holds the stock floor liner in place. It does not get in any way.

I have been satisfied with it and plan to buy the remainder of the set (rear floor and cargo floor).

GoldBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks, i didn't notice it on the weathertech ones and was wondering. I hate when things get in the way of my feet when i'm driving. I was thinking of buying the Wtechs for the front and the husky's for the back, but i think i'll go all husky. Where did you get your set?

k21975

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just as a heads up... WeatherTech just added matching rear liners for the back seats of the Liberty! I just installed mine last weekend and they fit and look great! The back is all one piece compared to the overlapping of the Husky's. I always liked the look of the WeatherTech ones better, but didn't like the non-matching rears. They have a decent pic on their website...

http://www.weathertech.com/store/ve...h_id=709&item_group_id=52&veh_opt_choice_id=0

Bufftester

Reaction score
I got the Husky mats on a recommendation from a CJ friend of mine. Here in Florida it's mainly to catch the sand and keep it out of the carpet. They are great, fit well, look good, and the stock carpet mats fit in them so you hardly notice the slush mats. Got the whole set, front/rear/cargo online.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
R.Rabbit said:
Weathertech
$90 up front
$60 out back
$150 both

HUSKY LINER
$65 up front
$65 out back
$80 Cargo (yes they offer a cargo)

$130 for both (front/back)... I was thinking of going to WeatherTech as they are great quality but the Husky won me because I got a better deal from my 4x4 shop. lol. Better than the above typical prices for Husky liners.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought the liner, actually a whole carpet like mat for the cargo from catch all, and it did not fit, they said it must, but it didn't, so I sent it back a few years ago. Now I am loking for a cheap alternative, and there is one on ebay.

Forestech Jr.

Reaction score
Purchased the Husky liners after my first trip into the bush with the stock carpet floor mats...yeesh didn't occur to me that mud could stick to carpet like that! After an expensive interior shampoo, I bought the husky liners and have had wonderful experience with them. They hold literally everything and anything that could come off your boots when you are out in "the sticks." The best part is when you get back, they just pull out without spilling everything all over your interior like other mats that I have had in other vehicles. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who works/drives in mud a lot. I have 80,000 miles on my ride and the interior carpet still looks new thanks to the Husky Liners.

Members online

No members online now.