Hows it going everyone.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roberto Lopez

Reaction score
Names Roberto.

How's it going Liberty/KJ owners. I own a 2004 Jeep Liberty Limited, well my wife does and I has her husband keeps her up and running. My wife has named her Indiana, she's black and has roughly 180,000 miles on her and she isn't fancy just basic no 4x4. My wife says that she will drive Indiana till the wheels fall off. I'm here to share and learn more about our Liberty and from others. We are having a baby soon and have been doing things to make sure that Indiana last for years to come. I have attached a picture of Indiana as well

Attachments

• Indiana.jpg
    Indiana.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 4

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome
Looks like a nice black Limited Edition
Any plans besides just basic maintenance to keep her going
I have a black 04 as well I bought new, over 232,000 miles on it
What motor is in Indiana ?

Roberto Lopez

Reaction score
Well my wife is loves here just the way she is. I think the only modifications that she wants to do is, new headlights/fog lights. But I am pushing her for to put a brush guard on Indiana as we are having our first child soon, for safety. Overall I just want to make sure everything works and she looks good. As for the engine Indiana has, its a 3.7 V6 engine under the hood.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Most every brush guard are basically worthless, body shops love them though since they will cause more damage when you hit something

Has suspension ever been replaced ?
If not bet it sits 1.5 to 1.75 inches lower than new stock
They start sagging down about 60-65,000 miles and keep getting lower
Measure left front ,( on level ground ) middle of the wheel ( hub ) to bottom of the flare , stock was 19 inches
also do you keep a close check on lower ball joints ?
Stock tend to wear out quickly, replace with Moog Greaseable ones

Latest posts

Members online