How to wire OEM fog lights (Didnt come with my package)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kona89

Reaction score
Hello everyone first post here,
I have a 2011 Liberty that did not come with fog lights. I ordered new headlamps with fog lights and already replaced the multi-function switch. I didnt realize they leave out the entire harness for fog lights if it did not come with them. I found the part at auto zone for like 15 bucks. Just a plug with 2 leads - red/black. Has anyone hooked up stock fog lights to a KK that didnt come with them originally? I called a few places and even the dealer said they dont want to do it because its not "OEM". They will flash the PCU for me, but I dont know where to start on installing those plugs myself. Thanks

ajohns1288

Reaction score
Hello everyone first post here,
I have a 2011 Liberty that did not come with fog lights. I ordered new headlamps with fog lights and already replaced the multi-function switch. I didnt realize they leave out the entire harness for fog lights if it did not come with them. I found the part at auto zone for like 15 bucks. Just a plug with 2 leads - red/black. Has anyone hooked up stock fog lights to a KK that didnt come with them originally? I called a few places and even the dealer said they dont want to do it because its not "OEM". They will flash the PCU for me, but I dont know where to start on installing those plugs myself. Thanks

Ever figure this out? I installed the kit back when they had the harness available as a separate part so i have some idea of what I'm doing. You'll need to route the wires under the tipm and put pins on the end to put into the connector. My advice would be to go to a pick and pull and snip the needed parts out. Seeing you're in Michigan, my recommendation would be US auto over at 18 1/2 and van ****. If you want i can meet you there and help you pull what you need.

Latest posts

Members online