In my quest for more light, I decided to venture into the unknown and attempt my first retrofit. So I figured I would fill in some of the blanks that I could not find. Product List: New aftermarket headlight assemblies Bi-xenon: Morimoto Mini H1 7.0 with 5500k bulbs Morimoto RetroRubber Butyl Glue 100 mm Rubber Housing Caps Now I already had the ballasts and wiring harness, but if you don't here's what you need: MotoControl Bixenon: 9007/9004 Morimoto XB35 (Note: I used the 35w ballasts. You are able to run the 55w ballasts if you choose to) 1. First of all I ripped out all the extra parts that you do not need off the new headlights. 2. Here's what comes with the morimoto projectors. I used 5500k bulbs with mini gatling gun shrouds 3. Time to bake the headlights. I used the temperature and time listed on the back of the retro rubber glue. I can't remember what it is at this time 4. Once you pull the lens off (no pictures, since I didn't have any free hands) pull this little guy off. 5. Next break off the dremel with a cutoff wheel and cut this nearly flush. Otherwise it will hit the back of the projector. Sorry, I forgot a before picture. 6. After that, cut the ring on the back flush with a dremel so you can tighten down the nut on the back of the projectors when the time comes. 7. Test fit everything so that nothing is hitting. 8. Next, drill a small hole right through the middle of where you dremeled so you can run the high beam wire through. 9. This is my personal preference, but I glued the high beam wire into the back of the projector so it won't come out. You do not want this to fall out after the lens is glued back on. I used E6000 glue. 10. A picture with the shroud test fitted to the projector 11. Here is what the back should look like when everything is mounted. (Note, do not torque down the projector nut yet.) 12. 100 mm rubber cap test fitted. 13. Test fitted and mounted 14. And to give you a comparison vs PnP 9007 hid kit. Reflector on left, projector on right. 9007 HID only Projector only 15. Alignment process. I noticed that after aligning the projectors, we took the headlights back out and torque the back nut down and reinstalled. However, the alignment was off from torqueing the nut. All I ended up doing was grabbing the shroud and I was able to spin it enough to perfectly align the cutoffs. 16. After everything was done, I sealed the headlights up with some retro rubber 17. Back into the oven it went 18. Finished product/cool down 19. Next I modified the dust caps for a neat look. I was lazy and cut squares, you can cut circles if you want. 20. Finished product 21. And now what you all been waiting for. Output pictures. Low Beam High beam Now I know this makes the Jeep look like it has bug eyes, so I was considering painting on some "angry eyes" like some do. But I haven't got around to it yet. I'll probably try it with plastidip in case I don't care for it. Hopefully this helps anyone that was considering it. I know it would have for me!