How to add a simple electric fuel pump.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nick25crd

Reaction score
Hi **** again.Α long time ago somewhere i saw how to install a simple electric pump on fuel line for starting better.Can someone help me?

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi **** again.Α long time ago somewhere i saw how to install a simple electric pump on fuel line for starting better.Can someone help me?

Best is to go to the "CRD Liberty Love the Torque" section at: LOST JEEPS • Index page

Although they mainly deal with the USA 2005/6 CRDs the basic procedure will be the same for fitting an inline pump to the Export 2.5 CRDs.

I have never had any problems on my 2.5 CRD as regards fuel delivery...maybe you simply need to replace the quick-fit fuel-line connections with something more solid as apparently that is where air gets sucked in!

OhmegaMike

Reaction score
The in-tank unit E7181M Airtex fuel pump is more more money and work to install, but you end up with a nice factory fit, fuel pump. It's worth the extra money and effort. There's installation instructions on Lost Jeeps...

Latest posts

Members online