How tall with a lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbertram

Reaction score
I want to lift my CRD Liberty with the frankenlift II and I want to park it in my garage. I'm wondering how much REAL extra height you get with the lift and 245 tires? Is the roof rank removeable? If its to tall for my garage I could probably take those off if its possible.

How tall is your liberty with lift and tires? Thanks.

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With tires you could look at as much as 4"

bbertram

Reaction score
Cool, that gives me a place to start. Gotta see if she will fit in the garage. If not then I don't think I can get a lift unless I can take off the roof rack.

bbertram

Reaction score
jfortier777 said:
Useless threads are a nuissance, this should be combined with the other one

Whatever, just asking for some information. Next time I will spend 6 hours searching the forum for the information I need. If I seen it plain as day I wouldn't of asked. Sorry for bugging you. \:D/

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bbertram said:
jfortier777 said:
Useless threads are a nuissance, this should be combined with the other one

Whatever, just asking for some information. Next time I will spend 6 hours searching the forum for the information I need. If I seen it plain as day I wouldn't of asked. Sorry for bugging you. \:D/

LOL, I was referring to the other CRD lift thread you had started just the other day, I'm betting you search time would have been less that 30 seconds.
(naughty)

hah.gif #-o

Latest posts

Members online