How do I upload pictures?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GenesLiberty

Reaction score
I can’t get my pic to upload from my phone. It is saying file is too big. Something I never hear

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Big mega pixel photos wont work. (even on high speed too long to post/download on forum servers)
Can you set your camera resolution to a smaller size?
Best size for posting in forums is 1024 X 768 or a tad smaller & there are photo editor aps for both android & apple.
I use my home computer to re-size pics & post them up to free Imgur and then use the BBcode & copy & paste them direct to a post.

CrazyDrei

Space Monkey
Reaction score
imgur.com for picture hosting and copy direct picture url

unlimited pictures, unlimited picture views and no annoying watermarks like photobucket.

sleazy rider

Retired moto tech and gearhead
Reaction score
When you go to your photo album to upload the picture, select the photo and then look down at the bottom of the screen. You can select photo size by clicking there.

sleazy rider

Reaction score
Where the second photo shows actual size is where you can change the upload size.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

sleazy rider

Reaction score
Welcome to using an iPhone to load pictures on a forum. Mine all do the same - defy gravity. lol End up using my laptop to correct orientation of the photo.

The Phantom fighter in the picture? It's the first one I ever worked on in my USAF career.

Latest posts

Members online