hit a few logging roads in north wisconsin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wisconsinwalter

Reaction score
In my 09 Liberty

Wasnt to strenous, but all stock at the moment

You must be registered for see images

I intend to mod at some point

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice pics and welcome to the forum.

Dave

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool man. I wish i had more trails here nj. Alot are protected areas and the fish and game wardens are always out ticketing and impounding dirt bikes and other orv's...

hectikart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet, I recently discovered an old logging road near me in Southern New England. My new favorite place :) I'll take some pics nect time I go.

Have the same problem here NJallDAY. ATV's are even illegal to use anywhere but your own property in CT. But the new place I found is still technically considered a road even though you need a 4x4 to get through it. So no tickets or dealing with the local DEP guy..who is actually pretty cool and looks like Chris Farley. He's never given me a ticket, just usually wants to make sure I'm not back in the woods dumping garbage or bodies.

SniperJF

Reaction score
Nice nice. Currently the best I've done is driving through flash floods, was kind of forced to, but while other cars got stuck I made it through! I felt like Batman :p

Latest posts

Members online