Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Sep. 27, 2022

JeepKJNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 23, 2022 * 17 posts * 281 views
Selahdoor said: That is my favorite price for fixin what needs fixin. This thread will mostly be about things I do to fix what needs fixing, for a cheap as possible. I'll kludge. I'll reverse ... Read more >>
September 23, 2022 * 8 posts * 249 views
profdlp said: Just like the title says, what have you bought for your Jeep that you regret buying? The poll is for how much you estimate you've wasted on stuff you ended up not liking after ... Read more >>
September 26, 2022 * 4 posts * 54 views
Red Dog 6436 said: Long time Jeep owner (1967 CJ, 1997 TJ, now 2002 KJ), long time lurker here, finally got time to introduce myself (also creator of long sentences). Over the past year I have found ... Read more >>
September 22, 2022 * 6 posts * 197 views
John P. said: Hello, everyone. I am looking for input from long time members. I need to replace my timing chain tensioners on my 2011 KK @ 127k. Question #1 How much time does it take you to ... Read more >>
September 23, 2022 * 3 posts * 147 views
XWrench3 said: So I was doing some light wheeling last weekend, nothing crazy, mostly just loose sand and hills. so I clicked the t/c into 4 hi. upon returning to the road, I clicked the t/c ... Read more >>
September 20, 2022 * 6 posts * 247 views
Libertard2k6 said: Hey guys I live in the Camby/Decatur area near Indianapolis Indiana, I'm looking for friends that I can hang out with and learn more about how to work on my liberty, I know basic ... Read more >>
September 23, 2022 * 3 posts * 64 views
profdlp said: I am nominating The Possum Dodger for September. (There is a story behind the name.) According to the build sheet she turned 16 three days ago. [image] Read more >>
September 27, 2022 * 2 posts * 48 views
tomrad said: Power steering fluid leak. Slow leak, bottom of the reservoir is wet with fluid, and some on the return line. I replaced the pump six months ago with a new BBB Vision OE, because ... Read more >>
September 24, 2022 * 2 posts * 103 views
TahirTu said: Hi all, I have lost the vacuum feed to AC control panel, when traced back the lines i found out that the vacuum hose is split apart, it is located near the firewall below the coolant ... Read more >>
September 22, 2022 * 3 posts * 143 views
Showolf777 said: A rock smacked the front grill area of my 2006 Liberty today. What would this whole piece be called so I can order a new one? [image] Read more >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Continue reading...