Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Sep. 21, 2021

JeepKJNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 14, 2021 * 25 posts * 325 views
Dirtroad said: Before y'all preach the bad read first. I got 2.5 front spacers,2" rear spacers. My springs will not be sagging I have new struts and springs, rear springs and shocks. My question ... Read more >>
September 20, 2021 * 5 posts * 71 views
LabRat said: In playing with Bert and wiring up lights and a better sound system, I was reminded of the hidden vents in each rear quarter panel. On my 07, the driver side has a filter element, ... Read more >>
September 17, 2021 * 10 posts * 156 views
jordan2k12 said: Hey, I have 2012 liberty 4wd that overheated on me and went into limp mode 2 weeks ago, I bought it not too long ago and have not had any temp issues up until now. Radiator was ... Read more >>
September 18, 2021 * 6 posts * 120 views
tommudd said: Its on here somewhere in video's or one of those areas / posts I think, seen it a month or so back 2 wheel drive LS motor Just about like what we did when installing big blocks ... Read more >>
September 20, 2021 * 5 posts * 79 views
LabRat said: After stumbling over this, I am putting all other projects on hold (other than the ones I have going while I wait on parts). I'm stealing this idea and modifying it for the KJ. ... Read more >>
September 18, 2021 * 4 posts * 89 views
dart14 said: 2008 Liberty with 225k miles. Humming noise from the right front tire over 35 mph and right side tires wearing faster than left sides (rotated every 5k). I was thinking that the ... Read more >>
September 20, 2021 * 3 posts * 41 views
eugenewilson72 said: I looked through the threads and haven't ran across anything conclusive enough for me. My water pump is shot so I need to replace it. I've noticed metal impellers and plastic impellers, ... Read more >>
September 19, 2021 * 5 posts * 71 views
SparkyJeb said: Has anyone installed a 2.5" spacer lift with a 2.5" strut/spring lift? I have an '05 Libby Sport 4wd, and want to start my mods. I purchased the daystar spacer lift and a complete ... Read more >>
September 19, 2021 * 4 posts * 100 views
Jstfun said: Remanufactored transmission. This was a factory rebuild also has torque converter. Directly from Chrysler. $300.00 shipping available, cost is on the buyer. I'm in Blounts Creek ... Read more >>
September 14, 2021 * 9 posts * 126 views
Hunter Toth said: I have heard tommudd say before hes ran a KJ with a 4.5 lift in the front with no cradle drop. If the KJ has a stock hub-center-to-fender of 19", does that mean after the lift ... Read more >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Continue reading...