Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Oct. 05, 2021

JeepKJNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 02, 2021 * 21 posts * 170 views
RockinRam96 said: After quite some time talking about one and looking but not really finding anything that I liked, I finally found the perfect Jeep Liberty. I stumbled across this 2005 Jeep Liberty ... Read more >>
October 01, 2021 * 9 posts * 177 views
Scotthw said: Hi guys i have to replace the heater core on my 04 liberty as the previous owner put stop leak threw to fix the rad and plugged the heater core i was reading its quite the job ... Read more >>
October 01, 2021 * 8 posts * 231 views
tommudd said: Years ago in KJ land all of the fan boys always had to have General Grabbers Never could see why, but now I may Just bought a set of the General Grabber A/TX with free Road Hazard ... Read more >>
September 28, 2021 * 27 posts * 502 views
Yosarian said: Recently changed over all of our vehicles to NGK Ruthenium plugs (better pattern than Iridium), which includes our Liberty, and everything runs better. That said, for a miss or ... Read more >>
October 04, 2021 * 7 posts * 60 views
steve1777 said: Hello Jeep People! Newbie here an would appreciate a little help. My lease is up on my Forrester and I found a clean 2012 Jeep Liberty Sport 6 cyl with an 92,000 miles, one owner ... Read more >>
October 01, 2021 * 8 posts * 133 views
Markwithak said: SO I have a 2008 Libby and recently it started popping the MIL. Scan tool would show the P0038 as well as the P0052 codes. I can clear the codes and when the vehicle is 'cold' ... Read more >>
October 03, 2021 * 6 posts * 133 views
duderz7 said: Mine is not quite as built as some of yours, but I've had a couple people ask me what it is. A decent lift and tires makes these things almost unrecognizable as a Liberty to some. Read more >>
October 03, 2021 * 17 posts * 514 views
lfhoward said: The hockey pucks get bolted to the lower spring perches in the rear. That way your stock bump stops above have something at the right height to sit down on when loaded/flexing. ... Read more >>
October 02, 2021 * 5 posts * 77 views
GBsKJ said: Well...where to start. Married, 5 grown kids, 3 grandkids. Live in Los Angeles area. Collect watches, wife and I used to travel a lot until Covid. Too many vehicles to track! Ford ... Read more >>
September 28, 2021 * 9 posts * 229 views
WheelNut said: Hey everybody, I am trying to get the steering rack out of my KJ and to do the service manual recommends dropping the front axle. Trouble is the front prop shaft seems to have ... Read more >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Continue reading...