Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2021

JeepKJNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 27, 2021 * 6 posts * 139 views
GunnerSchenck said: Well, last night was my Jeeps last night and figured I'd hop on here after a few years for one last post. This year I put on all rear control arms, all 4 calipers, new shocks and ... Read more >>
November 27, 2021 * 10 posts * 178 views
kf5brg said: well we have a liberty sport i am thing 2 inch lift and wheel spacers and i am not sure where to start looking i live in Oklahoma and the liberty is hated around here and the jeep ... Read more >>
November 29, 2021 * 6 posts * 80 views
MarksmanAkula said: Hey yall, just got a quick question. This past weekend I did some work to the cooling system of my Jeep. From what I could tell the system filled, and bled just fine. Gauge would ... Read more >>
November 23, 2021 * 12 posts * 314 views
Emil Antonov said: Здравейте, бихте ли ми препоръчали задни амортисьори FOX за 2,5 лифт. В момента имам bilstein 5100 24 185660, но искам нещо поагресивно за оф род Read more >>
November 25, 2021 * 7 posts * 231 views
NaturalPath said: Doesn't anyone make the front spring/shock assemblies using heavier springs than the original ones? I've looked everywhere, but haven't found any. Read more >>
November 27, 2021 * 6 posts * 61 views
Carltonbuscemi said: I have no power to start no starter working no fuel pump motor working nothing seemsto work. It seems like a computer is gone. I have the red electrical symbol on the dash. Any ... Read more >>
November 24, 2021 * 6 posts * 231 views
2TALL1 said: Hey just throwing it out there. Don't know how to add a link but there is a set of Moab's for sale on Portland Oregon Craigslist. For $275 obo Look like there in good condition. ... Read more >>
November 27, 2021 * 3 posts * 91 views
Uriah said: Has anyone encountered this? the direction and outside temp gauge, Direction works but temp stuck on 50 degrees? Read more >>
November 24, 2021 * 10 posts * 347 views
NavyStore said: I pulled the facia off the center panel and spliced in a 12V power outlet into the 12V supply lines for the lighter/power. Using an Anker USB-C 4 port power adapter from Amazon, ... Read more >>
November 29, 2021 * 4 posts * 66 views
How To
MoonLyght said: Hey, Everyone.. Hope the Holiday was good to you and yours... I've got a 2004 3.7l 4x4...bought the Penguin about 4 months ago. Within a few days, 02 sensor code popped up, and ... Read more >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Continue reading...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.