Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Nov. 23, 2021

JeepKJNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 20, 2021 * 13 posts * 162 views
mikelikesbbq said: Hi all, I have an 02 KJ project with the 3.7. I've gotten most of the gremlins fixed and swapped all of the neglected nasty fluids that were likely original with 159K on them. ... Read more >>
November 17, 2021 * 13 posts * 375 views
sferg410 said: I remember seeing somewhere a long time ago a hack for fixing a faulty thermostat sensor without having to to buy the whole unit that contains the thermostat. It was something ... Read more >>
November 22, 2021 * 7 posts * 117 views
rigid said: The blower does not operate on any of the four speeds. I replaced the resistor with a Durolast part from autozone a couple years ago. It still looks brand new. Is there a way to ... Read more >>
November 16, 2021 * 16 posts * 244 views
Tattedpanda said: Does anybody have a subbox mounted under any of the seats? I want to keep the trunk clear but havent found many pre-made sub boxs. Read more >>
November 20, 2021 * 6 posts * 105 views
Jay Michigan said: Just bought an '07 Liberty that came with one fully functional key and fob. I got two new keys cut and the chips programmed, and they run the Jeep just fine. Unfortunately they ... Read more >>
November 17, 2021 * 7 posts * 152 views
drcoleman11 said: New to this forum, just got a 05 KJ Sport for teenage son to drive. Want to do an interior deep clean and remove seats to really clean the floors. Do I need to disconnect the battery/do ... Read more >>
November 22, 2021 * 4 posts * 65 views
Tech-Mechanic said: I bought a kinda pricey USB adapter, intending to use it to charge my phone, etc. via the front power outlet (cigar lighter). Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I know the outlet ... Read more >>
November 22, 2021 * 3 posts * 58 views
Steven Renich said: I have poor heat in my 03 Liberty. I have attached a page from the service manual with the diagnostic procedures. The coolant is correct and was changed early this year. One of ... Read more >>
November 22, 2021 * 3 posts * 97 views
Jinyoo0501 said: Hello, I have recently done pinch weld on my 05 KJ Liberty Renegade. I've cut out the inner plastic liner like in the picture. How do you guys finish the job from here? What material ... Read more >>
November 20, 2021 * 18 posts * 272 views
Runion said: Sadly all the fluids are good. The problem by all I can figure is mechanical. Here is the story, I will try to abreviate it. I was on I55 heading to St Louis, 65 mph, approaching ... Read more >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Continue reading...