Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Nov. 16, 2021

JeepKJNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 13, 2021 * 18 posts * 194 views
gbennett21 said: Hey guys im going to try and explain best I can.I did a Heater core job on son 2003 Liberty.Which im still not able to all the air out. But the problem started when After that ... Read more >>
November 14, 2021 * 10 posts * 197 views
Bobd254 said: 2004 KJ3.7 I was able to pick up the mechanical fan blade at a junk yard, but couldnt find a shroud. Is there a part number for this ? does the old electric fan , get attached ... Read more >>
November 10, 2021 * 15 posts * 174 views
Tattedpanda said: Hello, New to this forum but not new to jeep. Currently I have a KJ, i use to have a WK and i miss it so much. I have so many questions and looking fwd to make some new friends. Read more >>
November 11, 2021 * 14 posts * 276 views
the_pro_am said: Hi All, newbie here. Of course I come with problems looking for help lol Plowed into Bambi at 45mph. No airbags, destroyed grill, condenser/radiator. Fan shroud pushed into ps ... Read more >>
November 12, 2021 * 6 posts * 171 views
rotorhead511 said: Anyone else have issues with water intrusion. Passenger side flood was soaked. I did some digging, pulled the door weather strip off and found water dripping at the dash on the ... Read more >>
November 13, 2021 * 16 posts * 433 views
24kkarat said: I had this problem in my kk. If the popping sound happens when you try to change the temperature or defroster, then one of the actuators may have broken teeth or it is struggling ... Read more >>
November 11, 2021 * 9 posts * 226 views
Gedster said: My 2007 2.8 crd auto does this when the fan is on inside the cabin to demist windows ar anything but if i dont use the fan it stops doing it. Rough idle also? Also is this the ... Read more >>
November 13, 2021 * 7 posts * 185 views
Tech-Mechanic said: Greetings, I just bought an '07 Liberty. Great little SUV so far, except that it has 15" Ford wheels on it. (tadpoles) So, I need to get rid of those. I'm not ready to lift it ... Read more >>
New
November 13, 2021 * 7 posts * 53 views
tom3tone2012 said: Am thinking of putting together a list of upgrades and classifing mild to wild i live s.w. indiana, coal country, would love to hear from fellow libitarians on what it is, who ... Read more >>
November 12, 2021 * 7 posts * 208 views
xyzvq said: So I have been wanting to replace my fuel filter for quite a while. I watched a bunch of videos and looked through the FSM for tips and how to steps. Of course, my KJ does not ... Read more >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Continue reading...