Highlighted posts from Tuesday, May. 24, 2022

JeepKJNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 23, 2022 * 14 posts * 237 views
Okie michael said: I have a 2005 Jeep Liberty Renegade model and purchased an Old Man Emu lift kit from Quadratek a while back. Last week I found out the rear control arm bushings are severely cracked ... Read more >>
May 21, 2022 * 16 posts * 341 views
liron sasson said: Hi guys Its crazy! I have the same noise since i bought libby 3 years ago 2.5" lifted with 235/70/16 I have knocking noises on holes and sometimes on bumpers coming from the left ... Read more >>
May 18, 2022 * 20 posts * 536 views
Phil2020 said: Hey Guys, Just a quick note to let you know that it's getting harder and harder to get parts for your baby out there. I don't mean you honey, I mean your JEEP!!! Here's just an ... Read more >>
May 23, 2022 * 6 posts * 103 views
2002_KJ said: I found this plastic cap in the air cleaner box when I was changing my filter: [image] While I was trying to figure out what it was and where it goes I noticed that it actually ... Read more >>
May 17, 2022 * 15 posts * 431 views
soulpunisher said: 2003 Jeep Liberty limited 4x4 I recently redid my valve cover gasket's, then my entire fuel system (gas tank, fuel pump/sending unit, fuel filters, fuel injectors, fuel relays/fuses ... Read more >>
May 19, 2022 * 8 posts * 287 views
Drag Line said: Hi all, 70k+ miles & the alternator burned up. I will replace with a new alternator & I was thinking I should replace the belt as well. Should I also consider replacing the Idler ... Read more >>
May 18, 2022 * 12 posts * 338 views
Siesta said: I thought I would be able to use my scanner to check my transmission temperature, which I need to figure out what the transmission oil level should be (I have one of those no-dipstick ... Read more >>
May 18, 2022 * 10 posts * 521 views
long_tall_texan said: Original post is over here: [link] Giving it one last shot before she goes to the salvage yard. Well, after owning this one on and off since new, I'm selling the KJ for parts or ... Read more >>
May 21, 2022 * 4 posts * 270 views
psyon said: Some of you may remember my saga over the winter, in which AZ gave me the wrong starter twice. Well, today the Liberty decided it didn't want to start again. Started fine first ... Read more >>
May 21, 2022 * 4 posts * 176 views
Jsy said: Please help and be nice. Can the lift kit on this 07 wrangler kj fit my 02 Liberty kj? Read more >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Continue reading...

Latest posts

Members online