Highlighted posts from Tuesday, May. 17, 2022

JeepKJNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 12, 2022 * 24 posts * 615 views
2002_KJ said: I realize this question has been asked before but I figured there may be some additional or updated suggestions... 02 KJ with 101,000 miles, family member was previous owner, and ... Read more >>
May 10, 2022 * 25 posts * 738 views
Ksat said: Yea, I read that in your original post. Because it was replaced doesn't mean it's working correctly. It also doesn't mean it's being controlled properly by the PCM or their could ... Read more >>
May 12, 2022 * 7 posts * 314 views
hadtomer said: hey guys i just got my kj after a front strut install. for those who dont know my jeep - it has front ome 927- top plates and a jba ring between the fork and the shock - and kk ... Read more >>
May 14, 2022 * 7 posts * 248 views
tester said: Started having a problem where it would lose RPM (gradually drops down to around 1000) and get shudders even though my foot was on the throttle. If I let go of the throttle for ... Read more >>
May 13, 2022 * 4 posts * 236 views
Patrick McGrinder said: Had a new 4X4 cable installed and got the car back yesterday, was looking in the back seat and saw this cable / connector just there, Sent mechanic picture and he says he has no ... Read more >>
May 14, 2022 * 4 posts * 140 views
Frech said: What does a failing torque converter sound like? Or trans for that matter? I have a funky sound, only in reverse and neutral. Sounds like something is spinning slowly and rubbing... ... Read more >>
May 15, 2022 * 3 posts * 141 views
desertdriver said: Ok, need some help with this please: 05 KJ, 280k miles. Brand-new spark plugs (the correct copper type) and refurbished all 6 coils at the same time. Had a P0172 code pop up. Cleared ... Read more >>
May 16, 2022 * 3 posts * 56 views
Danakin said: My DD WAS a 2018 Nissan Titan XD which I bought when gas was under $2.00/gal. as a ride to work that could also handle my travel trailer. We pulled it someplace nearly every month ... Read more >>
May 14, 2022 * 3 posts * 238 views
PAJeeper87 said: Hey, I have to replace the trans pan on my wife's KK (one spot of rust is a little crunchy) this in it's self is no big deal. Problem is the ATF has never been changed as far as ... Read more >>
May 14, 2022 * 9 posts * 452 views
turblediesel said: A plugged "hockey puck" (CCV(?) on the cam cover/intake above the exhaust cam) can plug up and overpressure the crankcase causing leaks. There's also a drain hole in the camifold ... Read more >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Continue reading...

Latest posts

Members online