Highlighted posts from Tuesday, May. 11, 2021

JeepKJNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 05, 2021 * 59 posts * 633 views
LabRat said: So, the goal is relatively straightforward: Take a 07 Liberty do a few repairs and upgrades, and end up with a project that can haul me and all my field equipment to various remote ... Read more >>
May 06, 2021 * 22 posts * 361 views
JeepinMike said: Okay guys, I'm stumped on this one. Maybe someone can guide me in the right direction. I recently lifted my 03 KJ, and the front fender is 3" higher than the rear (37"/34" see ... Read more >>
May 08, 2021 * 12 posts * 200 views
David13 said: Beside the rear lift gate opening lever there is a small rectangular switch marked WINDOW on it, which I assume is to open the rear glass. The switch is frozen. Sounds feels like ... Read more >>
May 09, 2021 * 11 posts * 153 views
rmack said: Hello everyone, I just purchased an all stock 2005 KJ Sport with 38,000 miles, the first order of business is to get it up in the air and install new tires & wheels. So after extensive ... Read more >>
May 10, 2021 * 7 posts * 36 views
LabRat said: I figure I'd better pick up a code reader, something I know nothing about. Is there one yinze recommend? Be useful to talk to the Liberty and the wife's Nissan to if such a thing ... Read more >>
May 10, 2021 * 6 posts * 67 views
Buck Steele said: I need more power! 3.7L with 210K miles, but we live and drive at high altitude. Pulling my little boat over the Utah mountains isn't working. How can I get another 50 or 75 ponies? ... Read more >>
May 09, 2021 * 6 posts * 148 views
nomorework said: Does anyone know if the company that sold the Franken lift is still around? if so how can I reach them? Read more >>
May 09, 2021 * 4 posts * 109 views
How To
Roberto Lopez said: Hows it going everyone? Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers out there. OK so I am in need if off some assistance with my Liberty. So there is a panel that it popping off its ... Read more >>
May 08, 2021 * 4 posts * 197 views
Russ 77 said: It's an '03 Liberty 5-speed manual "Rocky Mountain Edition". I only get a weird, and kinda loud, hum while on the throttle, no matter the speed. It is There's a slight decrease ... Read more >>
May 06, 2021 * 6 posts * 247 views
Reef said: so with the front uca and lca and the rear uca: which ones is it best to just replace the ball joints and bushings and which ones is it best to just replace the entire assembly? ... Read more >>
You must be registered for see images attach

Continue reading...